Friday, December 20, 2013

Very Impressive Reviews Panasonic ES8243A Men's 4-Blade Wet/Dry Rechargeable Electric Shaver

I was the owner of Braun shaving products for years. My latest was the very pricey Braun 760. I finally started shopping for another shaver after the plastic side trimmer broke. I read the reviews and settled on the Panasonic ES8243A Men's 4-Blade.
Review or Purchase Panasonic ES8243A - 4-Blade Wet/Dry Shaver Arc IV Shaver
I particularly like that I can clean it with soap and water and use it wet or dry. I don't have to buy a special, proprietary cleaning fluid as I did with the Braun 760. For a bald guy that shaves every day this is by far the best razor I have used yet. I searched for the best replacement and this was by far the best reviewed for the money. I now know why.
  • 4-Blade Ultra-Thin Foil Cutting System with 30 Degree "Nano Blades" for a clean shaving experience
  • 13,000 CPM Linear Motor Drive with a Flexible Pivoting Head with Stainless Steel Foil and Blade, Built-in Pop-up Trimmer
  • 10-Stage LCD readout, Lock Button, Sonic Vibration Cleaning Mode for quick clean-up
  • Use Wet with Shaving Gel or Dry, 100% Waterproof, Includes Travel pouch and AC Adapter
  • It is recommended that you replace the outer foil and inner blade at least every year to maintain the cutting edge on your razor
This Panasonic ES8243A razor takes a minute or 2 longer than usual when you first use it. But after a few weeks it averages out. There is definetly a break in time for the razor and your skin. The result is a shave as close to a blade but much more comfortable and alot less irritating. I never realize there was something out there this good.

The timer on it lets me know it takes me 13 minutes a day to shave face and head. That means I spend 4745 minutes a year shaving. That's 3.3 days of continous shaving a year!! Why wouldn't you invest in a razor like this if you where spending that much time?

Panasonic recommends inner blade replacement every 2 years, more realistic for a light to medium beard. But at $15 for new inner blades on 9 months of use versus purchasing a manual razor, I'm still ahead in terms of cost/consumables and blood loss from dreaded nicks.

More than 1,246 people has been buy Panasonic ES8243A Men's 4-Blade Wet/Dry Rechargeable Electric Shaver and 88% are satisfied (as 12/19/2013). 

This ES8243A Men's 4-Blade shaver was less than half the cost of a new 700 series Braun. I'm sticking with Panasonic from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment